Monday, June 6, 2011

Adventure weddings

(c) Lorna McKenzieYou bushwalk, rock climb, canyon, canoe, explore caves, or cycle tour as often as you can, you love the wilderness and want to celebrate your wedding vows away from the “Madding Crowd” incorporating your favourite activity.

I am a bush walker, cyclist and sustainability campaigner who would love to work with you to create a ceremony that rejoices in your particular way of living lightly on the earth. Marking your marriage is important and you need someone who is as passionate about the outdoors as you, I bring my passion and knowledge of wilderness and celebration to your ceremony.

I am willing and able to walk into wilderness areas with you to celebrate your marriage vows. I am happy to indulge in activities I haven’t done before and will do anything that is legal, safe and at the same ability as your guests.

If you have guests that can’t get to the wilderness with us, Offbeat Ceremonies can create two ceremonies to cater for everyone’s abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment